Monday, December 11, 2006

Atypical Berea

I went to Berea today and found it to be atypical. Of course, the students were not made to report yet. They were asked to make use of the day to rest. They have practically been on a range of activities for the past two weeks or so. Beginning from the concert to the retreat then up to this week's PressCon (for some students). I found Berea atypical not because there were no classes nor is it because I just missed the noise coming from the students' interactions. It is not also because I learned today that TJ broke his lips and lost a tooth. But that would be atypical as well. There's more to it that emanates from a weird feeling - that up to this writing, I just can't figure still. But next time that I do, I will write again about it.

No comments: